"Όπου και αν με πήγαν οι θεωρίες μου, βρήκα ότι ένας ποιητής ήδη είχε πάει εκεί". Ζίγκμουντ Φρόυντ

3/4/10

Hold me when....!!! - Stella Liarakou Kontrafouri



I felt again your arms around me
miles away, but always home
My friend the pain taught me to smile
I asked for strength......so I can cry......

Hold me when I ask
hold me when I 'm afraid to ask....
Hold me tight - I' m fragile
hold me gently - I ' m strong
hold me often - I ' m alone......

Hold me in the morning
when I still remember the darkness
(please let me need you)
In the afternoon be near me
I long to feel you
and when twilight is here,
don't leave me yet
Midnight is coming
The shadows hurt........ 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Spectre - Project 'Poetry in Side" Interaction of Arts

PROJECT "SPECTRE" POETRY IN SIDE | INTERACTION OF ARTS

EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT - POETRY IN SID E | INTERACTION OF ARTS

POETRY IN SIDE | INTERACTION OF ARTS